Monday, October 4, 2010

clothes clothes clothes

gosh i can't believe how quickly the weather can change here. In a way, it makes me miss Australia.

i have been trying out new outfits for shows recently, i love to dress up and my mother always says that's half the reason i chose a career on the stage. That way, i can still justify dressing up in odd clothes. I think art, fashion and ,music really do go together.... you have to have a kind of persona. A thing which is just you that helps you to visually express the music and feeling you are trying to convey to your audience. I am so heavily influenced by the fantastic. Sparkles and magical things. Witches and woods and fairies and animals that speak! OH MY!

here is a video of me climbing out of my massive and bursting closet at home! some of those dresses i have had for 7 years. Am i a closet hoarder? like literally?

No comments: